UK government provides international students with a Tier 4 Student VISA, allowing them to enter UK and realize their dream of studying in UK University. While the process seems easy, it can be highly daunting as it requires a lot of documentation and long application to be completed. Furthermore, inconsistencies in the application can lead to an unsuccessful VISA Application for students, meaning that they won’t be able to enter UK for their higher education.
The eligibility criterion for a Tier 4 student VISA is listed as below:
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must have an offer letter from a UK University
- Must have taken a valid English Proficiency Test
- Must provide required financial documents
Additionally, the documents required for a Tier 4 Student VISA are:
- Valid copy of issued passport
- Passport sized photos
- Evidence of financial documents to cover your living expenses
- Reference number of Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) letter from the UK university
- Tuberculosis test
- Academic documents
- Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) clearance certificate (if required)
- Proof of valid English Proficiency Test
One of the key services provided by our experts is the VISA application guidance, which can help you sail through the process and increase your chances of successful VISA application.
Know more about the process and how our experts can help you by Reaching Us or Booking Free Consultation
Do you need any advice before apply?