English for University (IELTS Preparation)
“English for University” course is designed for EU and international students preparing for undergraduate and postgraduate degree level studies at University/College across the UK and other English speaking countries. It covers the Academic English and practical study skills which you will need to continue further studies at University/College.
This course helps you become an independent learner so that you are fully prepared to study at degree level in English.
Course Level- B2
Duration: 4 months
Course Fees: (For fees please contact Admission Department)
Requirements: Entry level-2 is required/ assessment will be carried out.
This course is ideal for students who want to:
- Study at University level in UK or other English-speaking countries like USA, Canada, Australia.
- Study in a higher-education institution in Europe or worldwide with classes taught in English.
Objectives & benefits
By the end of his course you will be able to:
- Read academic texts
- Enhance your academic vocabulary and grammar structures
- Listen to academic lectures
- Write different types of essays and reports
- Adopt academic language and style
- Participate in academic discussions and seminars
- Give academic presentations
- Develop critical thinking skills through the study of literature