Ans: Once the student get CAS (Conformation of Acceptance for Studies) from the university. He/she will apply for Student Visa to the nearest Embassy with necessary documents. Students need to prove that they have an unconditional offer on a full time course, proof of accommodation, sufficient funds to cover the entire cost of study and living in Britain and that they intend to return home on completion of their course. The following are the list of documents required for student visa :
- Completed visa application form (IM2A) with two passport size photographs.
- Valid passport (in original).
- Visa fee (non-refundable).
- CAS (Conformation of Acceptance for Studies)
- Proof of Finance for tuition and maintained expenses (28 old funds in bank statements OR Bank loan sanction letters)
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS)
It takes approximately 10-15 working days to get a student visa.